Create a new information item
Click "Create new" button under the Information section.
· Enter the Title of the information point - this is the title that appears at the top and in the list of information items. (Required)
· Add an image or generate an icon representing the information item.
· Add a featured image. This image will appear as a background behind the heading when you are in the information item itself.
· If you have created Folders, you can choose to sort the information points in the different folders.
· Add the description for the information item in the Description field. This can be information such as speaker, sponsor, room/location, travel information etc. You can structure text using various fonts, italics or bold text and add hyperlinks as needed here.
· You have the possibility to add a map by typing a street address and city and then selecting Display map in clients. (Not required)
· To insert images, movies or links to program items, you first need to save the information item.
External – Used to display external websites, YouTube and PDF files.
· Type in the Title for the information item (required)
· Add an image that represents the item. It can be an image of the speaker or a logo, etc... You can also generate an icon using the Icon generator.
Select URL to content if you wish to display an external website or YouTube/Vimeo-film inside the app. Then type in the URL to the page that you want to display.
Select Attach PDF to upload a PDF to be displayed in your phone.