Editing information items/Bulk editing
To make changes to an information item, simply click on the item to open it up for editing in the panel to the right.
Opening a single item gives you the ability to change all the items' properties as well as adding any additional details or information to the item.
· Linked program item - Create links to program items under the Add Links to Program button. This is mainly used to link information items with a program item or a topic that is present in the program.
· Multimedia - Here you can add images or videos to an information item. To upload a video; follow the guide linked to on the page.
360 Images – This is used to display 360 images. It requires that you have the MeetApp VR Viewer installed on your phone for it to work. You can download the app via the link below. https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/meetapp-vr-viewer/id1144129382?mt=8
By selecting multiple information items you can add or remove the content in bulk.
With multiple selected information items, you have the following bulk actions available.
- Delete - Permanently delete your selected items.
- Edit Icons & Images - Add an icon or featured image to selected items
- Assign to Folders - Add your selected items to Folders or move it to the Top level
- Link Programs - Link your selected items to program item