Want Confirmed email enabled on your app? Please contact your MeetApp representative.
With the app set to Confirmed email, the participant registers with and verifies their email address with a 4-digit activation/verification code at first use. For the participant, this is a simple 3-step process;
- Search the email inbox for an email with the subject "MeetApp - Your activation code" from "MeetApp Service <firstname.lastname@example.org>". Remember to check the spam inbox if the mail is not found in the regular/main mail inbox.
- Go back and enter the 4-digit activation/verification code in the app, and then click Next.
Someone didn't receive the activation/verification email? Click here.
Some additional features you can use with Confirmed email;
- The Registration system
- My information
- Pre-populate participant profiles with name, company, job title and more.
- See who has joined the event (an email will show even if no additional profile details has been given by the participant)
- See who has responded to a Dialogue item (an email will show even if no additional profile details has been given by the participant)