Enroll in the Apple Developer Program
Please notice; this guide only applies to the iPhone/iOS app (not the Android app which will be published on MeetApp's Google Play account).
In order for MeetApp to publish your iPhone/iOS app and make it available for download in AppStore, your organization needs to join the Apple Developer Program to get an Apple Developer account.
Since it is not possible to have more than one account linked to an organization, please make sure to check if your organization already has an account or not. The easiest way to do this is to search for the name in AppStore or check with someone within your organization. If your organization does have an account, follow the guide here to invite MeetApp to the account.
How to join the Apple Developer Program
This process requires an Apple device (e.g an iPhone) with iOS 9 or later.
A more extensive step-by-step guide can be found here.
- Create an Apple ID using your work email here if you don't already have one.
- Make sure you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled for your Apple ID. More information can be found here.
- Find your organization's D-U-N-S number (most organizations have one). It may sometimes be found with a simple search using one of Bisnode's services here. If you don't find it; check with someone within your organization or get in touch with your MeetApp representative or MeetApp support at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the D-U-N-S number and what it is can be found here.
- Submit your enrollment request for the Apple Developer Program here.
- Wait for the mandatory phone call (within 1-5 business days) from Apple to you, and/or one of your colleagues. If you have not received the call, follow the guide here.
- Wait for the email from Apple with the link to make the $99 payment with a credit card.
- Wait for the confirmation email (within 1-3 business days) from Apple saying your account is ready to go. You can check if your account is ready by signing in to your Apple Developer here. If you don't see any error message regarding payment, proceed to the next step.
- Invite MeetApp to your account by following the guide here.
Have questions or need help?
Contact your MeetApp representative or MeetApp support at email@example.com.