How to generate a .cer-file when renewing your Apple push certificate
This guide applies to you as a client when we do not have access to your Apple Developer account and we need to renew the push certificate for your app.
Before going through the steps below, make sure you have the .csr-file provided by MeetApp.
1. Sign in to https://developer.apple.com/.
2. Select the "Certificates, IDs & Profile" tab.
3. Select "Identifiers" and select the app with the given Identifier.
5. Under the "Production SSL" certificate click on the "Create Certificate" button.
6. Click on "Choose File" and upload the attached .csr-file provided by MeetApp.
7. Then .cer-file will be generated, download the same and provide it to MeetApp.